04/19/18 3:17 PM Markets: Open
- Facebook IPO- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Avian Bird US Confirmation- Chinese Military Action Tai..- Dick Cheney Oversight- Find Jimmy Hoffa- Guantanamo Bay Closure- Lindsay Lohen Sex Video- Manned Mission To Mars- North Korea Invasion- Oil Close Above $150- Osama Bin Laden Capture- Reality Market Composite- Terror Index- US Draft Reinstatment- US Iraq Progress- US Legalization Of Weed- US Moves Against Cuba 2009- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Dick Cheney Early Exit- Dick Cheney Oversight- George Bush Approval Rating..- Reality Market Composite- US Moves Against Cuba 2009
- Will TechCrunch remain inde..- Apple Product Updates- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Windows 7 Ship Date
Christopher Dodd Democrat Vice President Nominee (All Stocks | | )
This stock has been paid out and is no longer active. It was paid out on 08/24/08.
Stock Description | Rules
Christopher Dodd Democrat Vice President Nominee
A contract will settle (expire) at 100 if the individual named in the contract is announced as the Democrat Vice-Presidential nominee to contest the 2008 Presidential Election.
The contract will settle (expire) at 0 if the individual named in the contract is NOT announced as the Democrat Vice-Presidential nominee to contest the 2008 Presidential Election.
Expiry will be based on the official, public announcement of the Democrat Vice-Presidential nominee, as reported in three independent and reliable media sources.
This expiry will be final and any changes to the nominee after expiry, for whatever reason, will not be considered.
In the event of the death of one of the candidates the following steps will be taken:
1. All contracts in the group will be paused and expired at the last closing price set for each contract
2. A new market will be listed for the remaining candidates
Any change to the result after the contract has expired will not be taken into account.
Sectors and Categories (All)
politics president standard_markets (Add)