01/16/19 4:38 PM Markets: Open
- Facebook IPO- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Avian Bird US Confirmation- Chinese Military Action Tai..- Dick Cheney Oversight- Find Jimmy Hoffa- Guantanamo Bay Closure- Lindsay Lohen Sex Video- Manned Mission To Mars- North Korea Invasion- Oil Close Above $150- Osama Bin Laden Capture- Reality Market Composite- Terror Index- US Draft Reinstatment- US Iraq Progress- US Legalization Of Weed- US Moves Against Cuba 2009- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Dick Cheney Early Exit- Dick Cheney Oversight- George Bush Approval Rating..- Reality Market Composite- US Moves Against Cuba 2009
- Will TechCrunch remain inde..- Apple Product Updates- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Windows 7 Ship Date
Barack Obama will be the next President (All Stocks | | )
This stock has been paid out and is no longer active. It was paid out on 11/07/08.
Stock Description | Rules
Barack Obama will be the next President.
A contract will payout at 100 if the individual named in the contract is elected President of the United States in 2008.
A contract will payout at 0 if the individual named in the contract is NOT elected President of the United States in 2008.
Expiry will be based on official public announcements from the Federal Election Commission as reported in three independent and reliable media sources.
Expiry will occur once the result of the election is known. The Exchange may leave contracts in this group open once a party nomination is official to guard against a change in nominee after the party conventions.
In the event of the death of one of the candidates the following steps will be taken:
1. All contracts in the group will be paused and expired at the last closing price set for each contract
2. A new market will be listed for the remaining candidates
If the election is postponed until another date, the contract expiration date will be moved according.
If the final c..
Sectors and Categories (All)
president politics standard_markets (Add)